Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Tuesday Windy
Current mood: confused
Category: Romance and Relationships
Tuesday is my favorite day. I feel like I am in love and have a boyfriend/ practically married/ however this feeling can be very frustrating because the plain old fact of the matter is I am AaaaaLone. Have I tricked myself into an imaginary ghost boyfriend? with whom I wish to be watching movies or hanging out writing music, kissing, scrambling around thru forests, laughing, singing, driving, talking FOREVER, whatever. Cooking really good food. Plus I have some money that I could fall back on for once in my life, you know, like if you get a flat tire or something or your clutch goes out. I have 2 jobs that I don't get walked all over at. I have a hopeful hopeful heart. I feel like I came out of some old sonnet book, or some Tennyson poetry book, landed on my face in a brown and orange coffee shop wearing a trapeze girl outfit and the strange but perfect-for-me mr. love of my life either got stuck with his own little array of circus setbacks, or forgot about his quest in life to meet me, or got in some kind of car crash on the way to save me. Either way, holy crap, I am 30. 30. 30. 3-0. Three, zero.
Then I think about my past loves. Luckily, there are enough of them to at least inspire the fact that Love does such exist. Even though most were chauvinistic types. That's the strange part. Finally, I have good taste. I mean, finally I like the winners. The real, somewhat practically geeky, but kick your ass talented, yet humble guys. Before I went for Egomaniac bonanza. The strange part is, I had better luck with those kinds. Weird. So weird actually. Those were the guys that a girl like me should never have access to, much less keep as boyfriends. So now I like the right types and they HATE me? What is wrong with me? I'd take me out if I was him. I cook good. I take really good, damn good, road trips. I dance good. I can play a mean ragtime tune on the piano.
I want to sleep by somebody, that's all. Falling in love was always a good time.
This is not a plea by the way. Just a simple thought process I am going through.
Not that I really care. Ok, yes, I DO. Ok, yes,
Yes,
I do.
Get on with my lonely life, trueness, and adventure
me
Currently listening :
Chutes Too Narrow
By The Shins
Release date: By 21 October, 2003
3:05 AM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove -
susan
Hang in there honey, you'll find your true love, your knight in shining armor. He's out there. Hey, you are beautiful, talented and lovable. Don't worry, just think of all the wonderful things you've done so far in your life. You could write a book! Hot Damn! I love you my sweet girl.. M
Posted by susan on Jan 11, 2006 12:33 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
No comments:
Post a Comment