Friday, March 31, 2006
Paris le Paris
Category: Music
Je t'aime mon chri. Le seigneur est toujours avec nous nos coeurs. Partout o nous allons nous sommes protgs par l'amour.
I want to learn French immediately. Everyday behind lace curtains I am pretending I am in the streets of Paris, inside windows of cafes and watch the cigarettes in peoples hands reel back and forth with their philosophies. I read about the revolutions over time in France and in Haiti and so much that people anger of. I hear about the dead and the death that keeps fear. I try my hardest to have none, to have the highest hope and light inside despite some of the sadnesses that go on in the world.
And that is what has always endured inside me only. My strong heart. Faith that all is Beautiful forever and will be taken care of. That love yes indeed conquers all and that even our sadnesses are a part of that beautiful giant that is life.
my heart breaks and my heart sings
adrienne
Currently listening :
Funeral
By Arcade Fire
Release date: By 14 September, 2004
No comments:
Post a Comment