Friday, July 04, 2008

20th post myspace March 2006

Friday, March 17, 2006

You Should Pay Heed too, loves...
Current mood: nerdy
Category: Life


So, in a bit of myspace research I have discovered a few things. Three years ago, discovering new, original, real music through physical coincident and circumstance was all that kept giving me the inspiration I needed. I found bands through weird events or words of mouths that led to connections with people that are now my dear darlingest friends. Now, however, save SxSW, I have realized there is SO much of these kinds of connections, but via computer on myspace, I don't even know what to do. It's coming in from all sides, man! Is it OVERLOAD? I don't know, because I keep hearing lovely lovely stuff! Some of the beautifullest music I have heard so far come from bands like (look in my friends) Augustana, The Colour Revolt, Lovedrug, The Honey Trees, Rose Polenzani, Sofia Talvik... and more... SO MUCH MORE.

And Photography! Wow. Please see The Darling Life... via this page... as well. Her page links to a million other wondrous peoples!!! And other brilliant photographers. I always knew Art would take over the world!
WOW! Under my comments there are some brilliant artists as well to look at. Naoishi and more.
And please look at Aya Takano's art through googling her name. Lately, criminy, I am blown away by so much much much BRILLIANCE of Artness.
Art and love seem to be sort of ... taking over?
At least in my life, and that's what counts to me.
Do something sweet for someone you don't know today, even if it is just a smile. Believe in LIFE and don't complain, and be grateful for the breath in your lungs. Take a photo of the most inspiring thing you saw today, whatever it is ( means you must carry your camera with you). Sing to a stranger. Swallow your pride. Dance at a gas station, take a train ride to somewhere, let someone new hear your favoritest song of late. Get on stage. Do your art. Read about movements. Realize we are in the middle of one.
I love you guys.

ades


Currently listening :
Tree City
By Robbers on High Street
Release date: By 22 February, 2005

4:36 AM - 1 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove -


zecki

I know what your saying with myspace ades, and i've spent time thinking the same, but this is an age old never-ending subject of discussion, technology and the future and the more, more, more mentality, I think the answer to all that is acceptance, and thats what I try to do. Myspace is kind of like the pony express and it definately broadens communication which i think has to be a good thing and i think the more robotic the world gets, the more we will appreciate the natural world! and find that beautiful balance. There always seems to be that trinity, the frown, the straight face, and the smile.

No comments: