It ain't your dollars. It's how you spend your moments that makes a beautiful life. Eternal youth and other bones of wordship.
Monday, November 21, 2005
You're Goddamn Haunted
I hate to say it that way. But you're goddamn haunted. You smell like the most beautiful tears of blood and you smile like a broken chandelier all goldish and glittering but too jangled up. You move like a rhinocerous sometimes like a heady heaving robot but with a swiftness to your shoulders that makes me wonder about your sadness. You broke inside of me before, in my heart, you closed the door, but you really sting now like a wistful diary or a graveyard full of spilled roses and banshees. You chalked up the last eight years to madness and then you just blew up into your own hurricane propelling and projectile sadness. You're goddamn haunted the way your hands scrape the teeth of the air and the back neckline of your hair bends and then falls down timber to the barren stripe of your back. And you feel like an old rope that is worn over the edge of the ship about to break but biting hard right now, never willing to give in to a thought LIKE THAT. Like you might break, like you already broke, like your beauty is all that's left in your paydirt world and then tables upturned bereft in your ghost house you split! And you rock. You rock like a teenager on too many drugs and needles and sex and feeble attempts to get crazy and be crazy and then you win. You better start thinking about this sinking that is happening. Because you're so goddamn haunted that some kind of portal poltergeist is going to come volcano-like out of THAT. And you got so much more to give so much more to live and you don't want to scare off the little kids, do you? Do you? Aren't you just that anyway? You lovely, you never, you please live and breathe you. You are goddamn haunted and once upon a time I wanted in that shack of fluttering spirits. But I think i can taste how haunted you are now from perfectly where I stand, and that is just plenty for me, I have done already seen haunted before, and even more than you know, and so I am NOT GONNA GO. I am going to stick to this living room. I am going to love my candy and my broom. I am going to kiss heaven and hold skin and love my velvet bed and my cat. I am going to go now, love. You will forever be in the heart of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment