Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Winter instagr.ams

Dear everyone,
The Christmas spirit is upon us. I love the kindness so much, and if you look for it, you find it. Lately Art has started using the word "kind" to replace words like "nice" or "festive". He'll walk into a fresh cleaned house and say (with a kind smile) "Aahh...It looks so kind in here!" We always call The Girl "kind" and Art always says how "kind" the Christmas lights look. Anyhow, it's a good time to put the word to use, Christmas is. Not that I've done anything extra nice recently as last night was my final final, but I swear I'm gonna do that goodhearted stuff like make a bunch of goodies and give them out and all that festive hullabaloo. Art just finished baking some Magic Cookie Bars, but they might be gone before I can get them into little bags!

Summary of days in littl' photes.

We got heaps of oak for to burn.


Last night Art and I went to the third Narnia movie and we found this lovely ship in the theater lobby!


I went shopping.....gulp...for myself this time! Sephora I love ye!


I slept in and this is my kind view.


The storybook house I love so well.


Leaves in Penn Valley after the snowstorms.


Our snowy boughs.


A Bub in a bag (his favorite place to purr).


My beautiful little lady.


A chocolate ice cream Mirror Pond float.


Me in Whiskey Corner, our house.


The friends.


Our little lighted tree.

8 comments:

moonshinejunkyard said...

HONEY your tree is so pretty! the way you have that garland so symmetrically swirled around it, and so twinkly and KIND looking. you guys really have a magical life up there. that fairy tale house was the best thing that could have ever crossed your path and i like knowing i was with you two the day you first scoped it out.

now one thing i'm jealous of is how your kits are such great pals. this morning bean and billy were both sleeping on my pillow again, but in waking hours, nothing! i want them to be able to lick and snuggle each other. he wants to lick another cat so bad. he tries to get little licks in on everybody.

well thanks for making me feel extra christmassy this morning, and for your a of g g comments on my blog, and for being fun and adorable. and good luck blundering today!

i thought of the other thing i was gonna ask you about. can we borrow your white stand-up full length mirror for our booth that day? i think i'm bringing the van so it would be easy to trasnport.

Amy Beatty said...

WOW!!! you are living the Christmas dream to the max. Cats in bags a PERFECT beautiful tree, shopping, loving the winter wonderland. Your home is so freaking cute. I love you guys.

Crystal said...

I feel so twinkly and kind after reading your post. *Sigh*
Such holiday sweetness.

Happy Holidays!

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness, your home seems so cozy. And downright kind, I might add. I love your darling cats and these beautiful glimpses into your world.

AdieSpringB said...

Thanks lovelies! I'm finally feeling 100% christmasy myself! Sometimes it takes until these last days to really set in.

bright blessings and magic!

Claire Nouveau said...

ahh how kind! i love it. your tree looks so perfect and your kitty so adorable! <3<3<3
fondly,
claire

mattbeatty said...

Love the instagram pics, love the holiday spirit! your snowy woodsy house is second to none.

Unknown said...

awesome photos, especially that storybook house, wow!!
i wish i had instagram but i have android...until then, i'll work the heck out of my other camera apps!